Thursday 14 November 2013

First Contents Page Mock Up of Music Magazine


I designed this contents page because of the simplicity and I think it will be an effective layout. There will be a main image on the page which will have a bit of text giving brief information and the page number where the article will be about. There will also be a secondary image with some text because this makes the contents page look a bit more interesting than just having the one main image and lots of text. To the right, there will be mainly text giving information about the page numbers. I will separate out all the subheadings by a strapline kind of look, a block of colour with contrasting coloured text on it to catch the readers eye, obviously using the branding colours as this is a norm in any magazine because a brand is wanting to be created and therefore recognised. I will do this because it is simple yet very effective for being recognised and is a clean, organised way of laying things out as I don't want my magazine to look too over crowded because this can lead to it looking unprofessional.



No comments:

Post a Comment