Wednesday 4 December 2013

First Mock Up Double Page Spread - Music Magazine


This is my first double page spread mock up for the music magazine I am making. I think this is an effective layout, which does not conform to the norms of my format research of music magazines, but I think this will look good once it's finished. I think having the 3 images at the top with a simple line separating the article and the images will look effective, and also having quotes will make the reader more intruiged if I put quotes that could interest them. Having 3 main images will automatically attract their attention whilst skipping through, this will make the reader want to read the article if they can relate to it or they know what's going on, which they can get a sense of by the images and quotes/article title. I will obviously keep to the branding - same font and font colours, I will also have a white background to make it look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment